Accessibility at Fresno State
Ubiduo face-to-face communication
The Services for Students with Disabilities office in addition to many student services programs on campus have purchased the Ubiduo communication system which provides face-to-face communication for those who are Deaf, hard of hearing or have other communication challenges which make conversation difficult.
See a video of a Fresno State student describing how the Ubiduo system can work for you.
The Ubiduo system is currently available at the following locations:
- Services for Students Disability Office – Library 1st floor – south wing
- Joyal Admission & Registrar Offices
- Henry Madden Library-Reference Desk
- Learning Center / Support Net – Library in the lower level
- Student Health and Counseling Center
- Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management Office
- University Advising Center
- Scholarship Office
- Career Development Center
- Cross Cultural and Gender Center
- University Student Union – Information and Ticket Office
- Student Housing
- Student Recreation Center
Assisted Listening Device
- On-Campus (student classroom and activity use): Call the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities, 559.278.2811
- The Leon and Pete Peters Educational Center (in the Student Recreation Center): Headsets and receivers for the hearing assistance system are available at no charge. Call 559.347.3800.
- Save Mart Center: Headsets and receivers for the FM hearing assistance system in the Save Mart Center are available at no charge. Call Patron Services at 559.347.3400 or visit the Guest Services Desk in the NW corner of the Main Concourse.
Video Relay Service
Available in the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities.
Sign Language Interpreters
Faculty and Staff:
To request sign language interpreting services, please complete the Faculty/Staff interpreter request form.
Students and Campus Community:
To request sign language interpreting services, please complete the Student Interpreter Request Form.