Accessibility at Fresno State
- Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI)
- Accessible Technology Initiative committee members work to ensure all persons have equal access to the Information and Communication Technology used at Fresno State by proactively working to make continuous improvements in the accessibility of the information and communication technologies (ICT) used in the three priority areas: Web, Procurement, and Instructional Materials.
- Office of Digital Accessibility (ODA)
- Building on Fresno State’s core values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, the Office of Digital Accessibility explores accessible technology solutions that make it possible for everyone - including individuals with disabilities - to engage and participate in the research, education, and social mission of the university.
- Office of I.D.E.A.S. - Center for Faculty Excellence (CFE)
- CFE provides faculty with tools, and support to help improve teaching and learning through technology.
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)
- SSD provides academic support services for students with permanent and/or temporary disabilities.
- President's Committee on Disabilities and Access (PCDA)
- PCDA committee members represent key stakeholders on campus, and work to ensure our physical and digital environments are accessible to all students, faculty, staff and the public.
- Human Resources Device Program Policy Document (PDF)
- Human Resources Guidelines for Requesting Disability Related Accommodations for Faculty/Staff
If you find an accessibility issue, here are some options which you may find helpful:
Report a web issue (e.g. broken link, content error, accessibility issue):
Send an email to the Web Services Office. Please include the information related to your concern (e.g., URL of page, text of the erroneous content).
Report a form/document access issue:
Send an email to the Office of Digital Accessibility. Please include the information related to your concern (e.g. the URL to the form or attach the form/document that is not accessible) to the email.
Technology Services Service Desk
Phone: 559-278-5000 during business hours.
To place an online work order, please submit to the Technology Services Service Desk.
Report a physical access barrier
To report a physical access barrier, please use the Report an Access Barrier form.
To address a grievance with Fresno State based on Section 504 or ADA Title II, Fresno State has the following resources: